Zen TacSim® with Indoor Tracking System (ITS)
Zen TacSim® with ITS
is designed to meet the training needs of forces tasked to combat enemy/terrorists operating from built-up area/buildings, by physical intervention.
The system is akin to the Zen outdoor Tactical Engagement Simulator (TacSim®) with additional features that enable its functioning indoors, where GPS does not work. A two-sided tactical engagement can be conducted realistically in accordance with operational battle drills.
All movements and actions taking place inside a room/building are captured and transmitted in near-real time to the Exercise Control Centre (Excon) either as 3D/2D images and/or as live video footage. The system provides a realistic tactical training environment, monitors and records all events for on-the-spot critique or After Action Review (AAR).
- Integrates with Zen TacSim® with special indoor equipment
- Contains cameras, sensors and transmitters, mounted suitably on the walls and ceiling, for interruption-free coverage of all activities inside a room/building and transmission of captured data to Excon in near-real time
- Provides 30 cms positional accuracy of movement inside the room
- Displays and records all events, visual and audio, such as presence of personnel, movement, fire-fight and resultant injuries/kills, participant’s status, effects of grenades, weapon and ammunition details
- Allows configuration of more than one room for simultaneous operation
- Facilitates use of simulated fragmentation/stun grenades, booby traps, Claymore (directional) mine and either remotely operated or proximity activated Zen Multi-Functional targets sporting embedded-sensors harness
- Simulates effects on personnel behind wall/inside structure of simulated firing of weapons/ammunition
- Includes a two-way communication between participants and exercise controller
- Allows configuration of CCTV existing at locations selected for practice eg hotels, airports etc
- Offers replays of recorded exercises and performance reports of participants for After Action Review and instructional purpose