Zen Shoot House for Live and Simulated Indoor Tactical Training
Zen Shoot House
is a safe indoor facility, built to meet the training needs of security personnel involved in operations to eliminate enemy/terrorist threat in closed environment of a built-up area. Shoot House is a concrete and brick/masonry structure with ballistic protection and other essential features like ballistic doors/windows, wooden staircase, elevator shaft, trap-door, rubber furniture and realistic equipment. High-end safety and security system and fire-retardant materials are in place. Aspects such as ventilation/air-circulation, varied lighting and sound suppression have been addressed.
The bullet-proof facility ensures complete safety to trainees operating inside and for premises outside it.
Shoot House enables soldiers to practise live-firing Room Intervention/Clearing drills and also conduct two-sided tactical training exercises with simulated fire. Video cameras are there to monitor and record trainees' activities inside the facility for After Action Review (AAR) and critique.
- Creates realistic and dynamic live-fire training environment
- Allows 360° internal live firing with high-velocity 5.56 and 7.62mm Small Arms
- Contains a variety of rubber/fibre sheet targets—static and multi-functional
- Facilitates different types of training
- Allows the inside walls to be moved and pivoted to make the desired changes to internal layout
- Comes with generator and emergency lighting
- Has provisions for inter-communication between Instructor/Control Station and trainees
- Meets international safety standards
Indoor Close Quarter Battle (CQB) Tactical Training
Zen Shoot House live-fire facility can be utilised to conduct two-sided tactical exercises with Zen Indoor Tracking System that employs laser fire.
Multi-functional targets, embedded with laser detectors and emitters, can also be used. Targets represent friend/foe and can be made to fire on trainees by proximity sensor/trip wire or Instructor.
- Contains sensors and video cameras that relay trainee activity inside the rooms/common areas to Control room where it is displayed on monitors in near-real time either as a video footage or 3D/2D images
- Records events for After Action Review
- Allows deployment of all CQB weapons, simulated stun or fragmentation grenades, service weapons fitted with laser emitters and recoil through CO2 gas filled magazine