Zen Driving Simulator (Zen DS)
is a versatile indoor, classroom driver training simulator. The simulator of Light, Medium and Heavy vehicles come with the option of either Left or Right Hand drive. The basic system is supplied with a single Instructor Station and a Driver Station but it has facility to control up to 10 Driver Stations of various combinations of vehicles individually or simultaneously.
The Driver Station has a seat for driver, safety belt and realistic controls. LCD monitors display 3D CGI driving scenes of different types of roads, traffic, terrains, environmental conditions and also the rear mirror’s views. Drivers with different skill levels can train simultaneously on different Driver Stations.
The instructor can control the session, driving exercise and continuously assess the progress of trainees. The clutch, brake, accelerator, engine oil, temperature and various other readings are displayed on Instructor Station for individual Driver Stations. The system continuously records the errors committed by trainee.
Zen driving simulator is ideal for institutes imparting basic training for aspirant, drivers. The car simulator, which is a light vehicle driver simulator, is designed exclusively for driving schools. The car driving simulator is portable and institutes employing simulators can impart training effectively and cut trainee’s hours of actual training on road.
Zen Driver Aptitude Testing System (ZEN DATS™) (Optional)
ZEN DATS™ is a CSIR-approved testing system that enables to check psycho-motor reactions of driver’s reaction, recovery, vision and perception to put safe drivers on the road. The test comprises six tests−Simple Reaction Test, Complex Reaction Test, Depth Perception Test, Night Vision Test, Glare Recovery Test and Side Vision Test.
- Provides basic training as well as enhances driving skills on Light, Medium and Heavy vehicles.
- Has real dashboard assembly and controls, instrumentation and transmission.
- Offers realistic operating environment and ergonomics.
- Includes intelligent Traffic Models in driving scenes.
- Provides a variety of terrains and driving conditions.
- Allows creation of environmental conditions like rain, fog, snowfall and intensity of light
- Modular training setup increases levels of difficulty for trainees.
- Training can be conducted at different stations with different exercises simultaneously.
- Training pace can be set to suit trainees.
- Record/playback facility can be used to detect errors of each trainee.
- System is capable of giving out progress reports of each trainee.
- Imparts safe driving techniques.
- Instructor Station is comprehensive and user friendly.
- Has online fault correcting system.
- Size: The room size requirement is 8 ft X 8 ft for one Driving Simulator consisting of one Instructor Station and one Driver’s Station.